Greek Goddess Dip
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
From the NY times, here for safekeeping
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup packed fresh dill
- 1⁄2 cup packed of fresh mint
- 1⁄2 cup packed fresh parsley
- 1⁄3 cup packed fresh basil
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 pinch kosher salt, more to taste
- 1⁄2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1⁄2 cup Greek yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise (optional)
- Place dill, mint, parsley, basil, garlic, scallions, lemon juice and salt in a food processor and process until finely chopped.
- With motor running, drizzle in the olive oil until incorporated. Add feta and process until smooth; pulse in yogurt. Taste dip and add more salt, if desired. If you like a creamier, richer dip, add mayonnaise and pulse to combine.
- Serve dip immediately with vegetables or pita chips or cover and store in refrigerator for up to 3 days. This also makes a great sauce for cooked vegetables or fish.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION