Melting Pot's Green Goddess Dip
photo by DeliciousAsItLooks
- Ready In:
- 8 ounces cream cheese, cut into slices
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onions
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped parsley
- 2 tablespoons finely sliced chives
- In a microwave-safe container, microwave cream cheese and milk for 2 to 4 minutes, whisking after each minute, until cream cheese melts and mixture is smooth.
- Stir in sour cream, onion, parsley and chives. Refrigerate until cold.
This was great! I followed the advice of some of the other reviewers and omitted the milk completely as I used light sour cream and light cream cheese. After I had put it in the fridge to cool, I mixed in just a little bit of milk to loosen it up a bit, which was perfect. We ate these on roasted white mushroom caps. Delicious!
Delicious and very addictive! I made mine a little differently than the directions. I softened the cream cheese to room temp, then blended it with the sour cream and only 2 tablespoons milk. This made it the perfect dipping consistency. I also added 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon. A great blend of flavors and perfect for a crudités platter!
see 8 more reviews