Groovy Green Goddess Dip
photo by ShortyBond
- Ready In:
- 1 (2 ounce) can anchovy fillets, drained
- 1 1 small red onions or 1 small white onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup flat leaf parsley
- 12 stalks fresh chives, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped tarragon leaves
- 3 tablespoons white wine or 3 tablespoons tarragon vinegar
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice of
- 1⁄3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup sour cream
- black pepper
- In a food processor, combine first 6 ingredients.
- Turn processor on and stream in olive oil.
- Transfer dip to a bowl and stir in sour cream and black pepper to taste.
- Serve with veggies of choice and breadsticks for dipping.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I grew up in Dallas, TX, and lived in Summerville, SC, a town right outside of Charleston, for a while. I am now living back in TX, in Hallsville, right outside of Longview. I am a strong Christian and I love the LORD with all of my heart. I sing and play the piano, and I love cooking and baking.