Grasshopper Pudding Pie
photo by Greeny4444
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 15mins
- 17 -18 mint oreo cookies, finely crushed (leave the cream centers in)
- 9 mint oreo cookies, coarsely chopped
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (1 ounce) package instant pudding mix, white chocolate (Fat-free, Sugar-free)
- 1 1⁄2 cups nonfat milk, cold
- 1 (8 ounce) container whipped topping, thawed (Lite or Fat-free)
- 2 -3 drops green food coloring
- 1⁄4 teaspoon peppermint extract (optional, for a stronger mint flavor)
- chopped peppermint pattie
- chocolate curls
- andes mint candy
- Oreo cookies, chopped
- whipped cream
- Combine the crushed cookie crumbs and butter, and evenly spread in a 9-inch pie plate to form the crust. Be sure to spread some up the sides.
- Beat pudding mix and milk in large bowl with a whisk for 2 minutes.
- Stir in the whipped topping, coarsely chopped cookies, food coloring, and peppermint extract (if using).
- Spoon into crust.
- Refrigerate or freeze 2 hours, or until firm. If freezing, let the pie sit out 10 minutes before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am an active lady, and I am not the top chef in the world, but I can hold my own. I love making things that remind me of when I was little, I love trying out new recipes, and I love learning new things to cook. Most of the recipes I post are recipes I loved that I found online, but that I have tweaked just a bit. I do have some family recipes on here too. I love to bake, probably more than anything else in the kitchen. I love to bike ride. I like to read, travel, kayak (I've only been twice, but I loved it), hike, camp, basically any outdoorsy/active stuff.?