Garlic Chicken Zucchini Stir Fry
Serve with bread or a rice dish and you have a meal. It's pretty low carb and calorie by itself
- Ready In:
- 1 boneless skinless chicken breast
- 8 -10 cloves garlic, sliced in half lengthwise
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 medium zucchini
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄8 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- Cut the chicken into 1/2 inch pieces.
- Slice zucchini into rounds and slice rounds into semi-circles.
- Heat oil in small to medium saucepan.
- Salt and pepper chicken to taste, and add to oil along with garlic.
- Add remaining ingredients and bring to a slight boil.
- Remove from heat when chicken is no longer pink and zucchini is tender, but still crisp.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 12 more