Ribbon Pudding Pie
This pie is cool, smooth, and creamy. This pretty pie is a slice of heaven - especially considering it only takes 10 minutes of prep time!
- Ready In:
- 4 cups cold milk, divided
- 1 (1 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 (1 ounce) package instant butterscotch pudding mix
- 1 (1 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1⁄2 cup whipped topping
- 1 graham cracker crust (8 inches)
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans
- In a mixing bowl, beat 1 1/3 c.
- milk and vanilla pudding mix on low speed for 2 minutes Pour into graham cracker crust In another bowl, beat 1 1/3 c.
- milk and butterscotch pudding mix for 2 minutes Spoon evenly over the vanilla layer Beat chocolate pudding mix and remaining milk for 2 minutes Spread evenly over butterscotch layer Spread with whipped topping Sprinkle with pecans Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
WOW, how easy! Very simple dessert, the only downside: tastes simple, too. I was hoping for a dessert that would be a little more extravagent, but then again, that would have involved more work! I didn't realize before I made it that it was simply crust with pudding layers - my fault! For the amount of work you put into it, a great dessert!Reply