Golden Sweet Cornbread
photo by Del Monte
- Ready In:
- 2 (8 1/2 ounce) packages corn muffin mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 (14 3/4 ounce) can no salt added cream-style corn
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can no salt added whole kernel corn, well drained
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a glass or metal 9-inch square baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Stir together all ingredients in a large mixing bowl; batter will be slightly lumpy. Pour batter evenly into prepared pan.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until deep golden brown and wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes before cutting.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!