Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix Copycat Using Bisquick
photo by xsweetsouthx
- Ready In:
- 2⁄3 cup Bisquick baking mix
- 1⁄2 cup yellow cornmeal
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1 egg
- Using whisk, mix dry ingredients in mixing bowl.
- Use above mixed dry ingredients in recipes calling for a box of Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix.
- If making corn muffins:.
- Preheat oven to 400-F.
- Stir in milk and egg. Stir until lumps are gone.
- Fill standard muffin cups half full.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until muffin tops are slightly browned.
- Makes 6 muffins.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
So. Incredably. Amazing. I joined simply to write this review, and I never ever write reviews. So I mostly followed the recipe, I didn't have the pepper, so I used roasted red bell pepper (1/3 c) and black table pepper for "spicy". I also added garlic and onion simply b/c i add that to almost everything we eat... What can i say, we are italian, i must! It was amazing.alsaladggagarlicand onion as I aa
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY