MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Once thought to be a side dish, giambotto can be a great filling meal. Serve it up with a loaf of your favorite fresh bread.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 lb mild Italian sausage, cut in 1/2 inch pieces
- 6 large russet potatoes, cut into 3/4 inch cubes
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 large green peppers, cut in strips
- salt and pepper
- freshly grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Heat the oil in a heavy-bottomed Dutch oven or deep saute pan. Add the garlic and potatoes; cook and stir for about 5 minutes.
- In another pot boil the saugage for 10 minutes.
- Add the sausage; cook about 5 more minutes.
- Place Dutch oven in oven covered, and bake for 45 minutes.
- Remove and add the peppers, and cook uncovered for another 10 minutes.
- Remove and serve with cheese.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION