Georgian Egg Salad (azelila) (low Carb)
Creamy, delicious take on egg salad. Great on Wasa crackers.
- Ready In:
- 4 large eggs, hard boiled, cooled, & peeled
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons coriander or 2 tablespoons cilantro, minced
- 2 tablespoons scallions, minced (white part only)
- 1⁄4 cup ground walnuts
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, minced
- In a small bowl, mash the eggs with the butter.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients and mix well.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Really nice, very fresh-tasting due to all the herbs, egg salad. It's fancy enough for company. There is slightly less zing in it than I like, though, so the next time I'll be adding some lemon juice, some freshly ground black pepper, or some cayenne. I will definitely be making this again and again.Reply
see 11 more