Garlic Butter Parmesan Crostini
I serve this crostini with a spaghetti dinner, it's also wonderful with a salad. You can use as much garlic as you wish, make certain to purchase the long thin French baguette for this. You can adjust all amounts to taste)
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- 1 French baguette (cut into 1/2-inch slices)
- 3⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh garlic (use more or less!)
- fresh ground black pepper
- kosher salt (optional)
- 3⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Set oven to 250 degrees.
- Prepare a large baking sheet/s.
- Arrange the slices on the baking sheet.
- In a bowl combine the melted butter with minced garlic.
- Drizzle or brush the melted butter/garlic mixture over the top of the bread slices, then sprinkle lightly with kosher salt and black pepper.
- Bake for about 15 minutes, remove from oven, turn over the slices and brush again with butter, then kosher salt and pepper; return to oven and continue baking for 1 hour or until golden brown, turning every 15 minutes.
- Immediately after the slices are finished baking, sprinkle the top with grated Parmesan cheese.
- Store any leftovers in the fridge.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
Join The Conversation