Rosemary Parmesan French Bread
photo by Sharon123
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh rosemary
- 1 loaf French bread, halved lengthwise
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the butter. Stir in the Parmesan cheese, garlic and rosemary.
- Brush generously over cut side of bread. Place cut side up on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 400° for 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Slice and serve warm.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Delicious! Rosemary, garlic and Parmesan go together very well, but none of the flavors are overpowering so this would be a great addition to any meal. I plan on making a couple of loaves for the freezer, too. Mine was done a bit early, about 11 minutes, so watch carefully. Thanks, Marie, for another yummy recipe!
see 2 more reviews
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I live in upstate New York. I am retired and now have time to enjoy my children, my grandchildren and great grandchildren.