Rosemary Tomato Parmesan Bread
- Ready In:
- 3hrs 40mins
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, snipped into small pieces
- 1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 cups bread flour
- 2 teaspoons yeast
- 1⁄4 cup chopped sun-dried tomato
- Add all ingredients except tomatoes to bread machine in the order listed, making a little indention in the flour for the yeast.
- Turn on machine (use white bread setting).
- If tomatoes are packed in oil, first blot them dry with a paper towel.
- Cut or snip tomatoes into small pieces-- but do not add them until after the first knead.
- If your machine has a fruit& nuts setting, add them when that beeper goes off.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
Very good flavor to this bread. 2 cups of flour doesn't make a very big loaf of bread, and unfortunately mine burned a bit where it didn't touch the edges of the pan. Next time I will use the bread machine to the dough stage, then cook it myself. The texture was light and it slice very nicely too. Thanks for sharing!