Bacon Lattice Tomato Muffins #RSC
photo by BDMK
- Ready In:
- Reynolds Wrap Foil
- 12 slices bacon
- 8 flakey biscuits
- 1 teaspoon mayonnaise
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (10 ounce) container grape tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup diced onion
- 1 cup monterey jack cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 400°F Line a rimmed baking sheet with Reynolds Wrap® Foil. Spray lightly with non-stick spray or use non-stick Reynolds Wrap® Foil.
- Cut bacon into 3" pieces. Make 8 bacon lattices about 3.5" square. Arrange lattices on foil so they don't touch. Bake 8 - 10 minutes until browned. Remove to paper towel to blot grease. Reduce oven temp to 350°F.
- Press biscuits into a muffin pan to form 8 cups or use 3.5" oven proof ramekins. In a medium bowl, mix mayonnaise, cream cheese, rosemary, salt, and pepper. Mix in tomatoes and onions.
- Spoon mixture evenly into the 8 biscuit cups. Top with cheese. Wrap each loosely with classic Reynolds Wrap® Foil without touching the cheese. Bake 30 minutes.
- Remove foil and center a bacon lattice on top of each. Bake another 3-5 minutes until bacon sizzles. Remove from oven and allow to set 5 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
These were delicious and liked by all. Mine didn't come out as pretty as the picture due to the fact that I didn't make the lattices. Instead I crumbled the bacon and mixed into the cream cheese mixture and sprinkled some on top at the end. I found the cooking time to be too long. The biscuits were very brown and a bit dry. I will reduce baking time by 5 minutes next time and see how that goes.
see 197 more reviews