Rosemary Parmesan Biscuits
I love savory biscuits so i thought i would put this in to try at a later date. Biscuits will keep for up to 4 days stored in a foil-lined airtight container. Prep time includes 1hr refrigeration time
- Ready In:
- 1hr 16mins
- 100 g butter, chopped
- 100 g parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon rosemary, roughly chopped
- 3⁄4 cup plain flour
- Process butter, parmesan, rosemary, flour and salt and pepper in a food processor until mixture forms a dough.
- Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface. Knead and press into a 15cm disc. Wrap in greaseproof paper. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm.
- Preheat oven to 180°C Line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
- Roll out dough between 2 sheets of baking paper until 0.5cm thick. Using a 5cm round biscuit cutter, cut rounds from dough. Press unused dough together. Repeat until all dough is used.
- Bake biscuits for 6 to 8 minutes or until light golden. Stand on trays for 5 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool. Serve.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note