Moist Baked Chicken
Chicken parts are dipped in melted butter, then coated with a mixture of garlic powder, potato flakes and parmesan cheese and baked until crispy and moist. This is really good stuff.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- 1 chicken, cut up
- 1 1⁄3 cups instant mashed potatoes (dry flakes)
- 2⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- Line a 13x9-inch pan with foil and preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Combine the potato flakes, parmesan cheese and garlic powder in a bowl and blend well.
- Dip the chicken pieces in the butter, then roll in the potato mixture.
- Place coated chicken in the pan and sprinkle with leftover potato mixture.
- Bake for 60 minutes or until juices are clear.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
Very yummy and quick to put together. I found this recipe and got it in the oven in less than 15 minutes. Made for a delicious weekday meal with little effort. Lining the pan with foil is a must. I also melted the butter in the pan and dipped the chicken before breading. Used 4 chicken breasts with bones and skin. If butter is unsalted, I'd add some salt to the crumb mix. Result was very moist and delicious. Thanks, Marie!