Easy Garlic-Parmesan Butter
Very quick and easy way to whip up a delicious topping for your lunch/dinner rolls. Trust me-you will find stuff to put this on when you run out of bread!
- Ready In:
- 1 (15 ounce) container of your choice of soft butter or (15 ounce) container margarine, spread
- 1⁄4 cup garlic salt (a little less)
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Mix the butter spread with a spoon first to make sure it has a creamy consistency.
- Add in the Garlic Salt (add more or less to your liking).
- Add in grated Parmesan cheese(add more or less to your liking).
- Stir ingredients together and serve.
- Refrigerate the left-overs(if you have any)!
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation