Garlic Bologna Sandwich With Serrano Mayonnaise
photo by Potagekempcc
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup Hellmann's mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons parsley (Chopped)
- 1 tablespoon thyme (Chopped)
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons serrano peppers (Minced)
- 1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon white pepper
- 8 slices sourdough bread (Toasted)
- 8 green leaf lettuce
- 4 slices aged cheddar cheese
- 4 slices red Spanish onions
- 1⁄2 lb bologna (Boar's Head Garlic, Sliced Thin)
- 2 heirloom tomatoes (Sliced)
- 8 stuffed green olives
- 4 cups pickled cucumbers (Sliced Thin)
- 1 cup daikon radish, radishs (Sliced Thin)
- 3 tablespoons cilantro (Chopped)
- 2 tablespoons champagne vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 kosher dill pickles (Sliced in Half)
- In a bowl whisk mayonnaise, fresh herbs, garlic powder, Serrano pepper, mustards, salt and pepper.
- Toast bread and spread Serrano mayonnaise over toast. Add lettuce, cheese, red onion, Garlic Bologna, sliced tomato, lettuce and top with toast.
- Slice sandwiches in half and place on serving plates.
- Cucumber Salad.
- In a bowl whisk olive oil and vinegar. Season with fine sea salt and white pepper to taste. Add olives, cucumbers, Daikon radishes, cilantro and toss salad until combined. Place salad in small serving bowls and add to serving plate.
- Garnish plates with sliced Kosher sliced Dill Pickles.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!