Garlic Bologna Sandwich With Serrano Mayonnaise
photo by Potagekempcc
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup Hellmann's mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons parsley (Chopped)
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme sprig (Chopped)
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons serrano peppers (Minced)
- 1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon white pepper
- 8 slices sourdough bread (Toasted)
- 8 romaine lettuce leaves
- 4 slices aged cheddar cheese
- 4 slices red Spanish onions
- 1⁄2 lb bologna (Boar's Head Garlic, Sliced Thin)
- 2 heirloom tomatoes (Sliced)
- 8 stuffed green olives (Large)
- 4 cups pickled cucumbers (Sliced Thin)
- 1 cup daikon radish, radishs (Sliced Thin)
- 3 tablespoons cilantro (Chopped)
- 2 tablespoons champagne vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 kosher dill pickles (Sliced in half)
- In a bowl whisk mayonnaise, fresh herbs, garlic powder, Serrano pepper, spicy mustard, honey mustard, sea salt and white pepper.
- Toast bread and spread Serrano Mayonnaise. Add lettuce, cheese, red onion, garlic bologna, sliced tomato and lettuce.
- Slice sandwiches in half and place on plates.
- Cucumber Salad.
- In a bowl combine green olives, cucumbers, daikon, cilantro, vinegar, olive oil and toss salad. Season to taste with fine sea salt and white pepper. Place salad in small bowl.
- Garnish plates with a sliced Kosher Dill Pickle.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!