Garlic Bologna Sandwich With Serrano Mayonnaise
photo by Potagekempcc
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup Hellmann's mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley (Chopped)
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme (Chopped)
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder (Chopped)
- 2 tablespoons serrano peppers (Chopped)
- 1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon white pepper
- 8 slices sourdough bread (Toasted)
- 8 lettuce leaves (Green)
- 4 slices aged cheddar cheese
- 4 slices red Spanish onions
- 1⁄2 lb bologna (Boar's Head Garlic, sliced thin)
- 2 heirloom tomatoes (Sliced)
- 8 stuffed green olives
- 1 cup daikon radish (Sliced Thin)
- 3 tablespoons cilantro (Chopped)
- 2 tablespoons champagne vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 kosher dill pickles (Sliced in Half)
- In a bowl whisk mayonnaise, fresh herbs, garlic powder, Serrano pepper, spicy mustard, honey mustard, sea salt and white pepper until combined.
- Spread Serrano mayonnaise on toasted bread. Add lettuce leaves, cheese, red onion, Garlic bologna, tomato and lettuce. Slice sandwich in half and place on a plate.
- Cucumber Salad.
- in a bowl combine olives, cucumbers, daikon radish, cilantro, vinegar and whisk well. Add olive oil slow and whisk until combined. Season to taste with salt and white pepper. Place salad in small serving bowls.
- Garnish plates with sliced Kosher Dill Pickles.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!