Garlic Serrano Pepper Marinade
- Ready In:
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro or 1 teaspoon dried cilantro
- 1 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 6 -8 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 serrano pepper, seeded, chopped
- Cover or bag chicken, fish or steak and marinate for a minimum of 30 minutes.
- 6 servings.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
i'm not too sure how accurate of a rating i can give this recipe as i altered it significantly to suit our tastes.. i subbed 1/2 cup of lemon juice for the chicken broth.. used 1 tsp of salt, 1/2 tsp of pepper and added about a tsp of cumin.. threw everything in my blender and used this to marinate veggies we put on skewers.. this was super tasty! i'm sure this would go great on any type of meat as well.. ty for the start of a yummy side dish
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>Trying out new dishes is one of my favorite ways to cook. Finding a keeper is a bonus! My sister in law(PanNan) is a pro on this site. After enjoying many great meals over the years, I understand why. Whenever I want to try something new or need to find a tried and true recipe, this is the site I go to.</p>