photo by la Chefette
- Ready In:
- 1 tablespoon sugar (or Splenda)
- 1⁄2 cup red seedless grapes
- First, wash your grapes and shake them gently to get some of the water off.
- Second, put them in a plastic bag with the sugar on top of them. (You may need more or less sugar, depending on how sweet your grapes are).
- Roll around the plastic bag, coating all the grapes with the sugar or Splenda.
- Now stick them in the freezer for at least an hour or two, and there you go! These keep for a very long time and you can make the recipe bigger or smaller.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!