Frozen Fruit Nectar Popsicles
These are so much healthier than store bought. My kids love these, and you can't get any easier! You can use dixie cups to make or just pull out those trusty tupperware popsicle molds.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 2mins
- 1 (12 ounce) can fruit nectar (Kerns brand found on the juice aisle in the grocery store)
- 4 -6 paper cups (dixie cups)
- 4 -6 wooden popsicle sticks
- pour nectar into dixie cups .
- Cover with foil.
- Make a small slit in center of foil cover.
- Insert popsicle stick and freeze.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
Join The Conversation