Fruit Yogurt Popsicles
Something healthy to feed those hungry grandkids! ;-)
- Ready In:
- 5hrs 5mins
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1 cup fresh fruit or 1 cup frozen fruit, your choice of blueberries, strawberries, cherries, etc
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 4 wooden popsicle sticks or 4 plastic spoons
- 4 paper cups, 5 ounce size
- aluminum foil
- Place the yogurt, fruit (slightly thawed if using frozen) and honey in a blender.
- Blend to desired consistency (some kids like the fruit chunky and others like it smooth).
- Pour into paper cups, filling them 3/4 full.
- Cover the cups with foil. Make slits in the center of the foil covers and insert the popsicle sticks.
- Put in the freezer for about 5 hours or until frozen solid.
- When ready, peel off the paper cup and eat.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
Wow, I had been wanting to try this recipe for a long time now and finally got around making it. It is wonderful! I am still amazed at how quickly and easily this went together. All it took was maybe 4 minutes and the hardest bit really was waiting for it to fully freeze. I used frozen blueberries, a creamy honey and low fat plain yoghurt plus 1 ts ground vanilla, which was really nice. Thank you so much for sharing this gem of a recipe, Susie! I cant wait for summer to come as an excuse to be making this healthy treat very often. :)