Frozen Grapes for Fun
photo by Ambervim
- Ready In:
- grapes, seedless (green, red or concord)
- powdered sugar
- Jello gelatin (using as powder)
- I prefer to leave the grapes on the stem as I think it is more interesting presentation. Snip the grapes to 3-5 per grouping. Pull them all off if you want to do so.
- Place in the freezer for at least a few hours and if you forget about them, they will be fine days later.
- When frozen, coat them in any of the coatings above or drink powder, like lemonaide or cherry or powdery candies (remember those growing up? Maybe leave a few plain, as they are good that way too.
- Serve and enjoy or put them back in the freezer to serve later.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
As I am in South Florida, I have many edible fruits and perennial veggies in my yard. So, I like to cook with them.