- Ready In:
1 piece of cheese
- 1⁄2 cup of shredded mexican cheese
- Pam cooking spray
- Spray a cooking pan with PAM spray.
- Set heat to medium-high.
- Sprinkle the 1/2-1 cup of cheese onto pan, (make sure cheese is evenly spread out into a circular shape).
- When cheese is bubbling a lot and the edges have a golden/brown color flip the cheese over like a pancake.
- (This side takes a lot less time to cook so moniter it carefully).
- When both sides have a golden/brown color, take out of pan to serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!