Fresh Homemade Salsa
photo by French Texan
- Ready In:
- 1 (14 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1⁄2 onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 big jalapeno (seeded if wanting a milder salsa)
- 1 bunch cilantro (leaves only, not the stems)
- 1 tablespoon dried chipotle powder (I use McCormick Grill Mates Chipotle and Roasted Garlic)
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 dash vinegar
- Place all ingredients in a food processor on low to keep the chunks.
- Serve with corn tortillas and voila!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!