MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This is so yummy! My college roommate made it all the time...but be careful it is VERY addicting!! Cooking time includes refrigerating!
- Ready In:
- 3hrs 15mins
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 36 saltine crackers
- 11 ounces chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup slivered almonds or 1/2 cup walnuts
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a small sauce pan, over medium high heat, melt the butter and brown sugar together.
- Heat to boiling and continue boiling for 4 minutes.
- Cover a 10x15" cookie sheet covered with foil.
- Rub some butter over the foil for greasing.
- Place the crackers on the foil very close together.
- Pour butter mixture over crackers spreading evenly. (Don't worry if it goes all over the place!).
- Bake at 375 for 5 minutes.
- Immediately spread chocolate chips on top. Allow them to soften and than spread them evenly over crackers.
- Sprinkle with nuts.
- Refrigerate until cool.
- Break into small pieces before serving. (If you have leftovers be sure to keep them in the fridge!).
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION