Very Good!! Very Good!! Yum Yum!!! Cooking time includes cooking noodles.
- Ready In:
- 4 ounces wide egg noodles
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (5 ounce) can boned chopped chicken (or may cook and chop 2/3 cup chicken meat)
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup croutons or 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- Cook noodles as directed on package; drain.
- Combine soup and milk, chicken and cheese and heat to a boil.
- Add salt and noodles; stir together.
- Place in a buttered 1-1/2 quart casserole.
- Top with croutons or bread crumbs.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation