Flaxseed Bread (Bread Machine)
- Ready In:
- 3hrs 15mins
1 1/2 pound loaf
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1⁄4 cup skim milk powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons liquid honey
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 cup all-purpose flour or 1 cup bread flour
- 3⁄4 cup flax seed, cracked
- 1 teaspoon bread machine yeast or 1 teaspoon fast rising yeast
- Measure ingredients into baking pan in the order recommended by the manufacturer.
- Insert pan into the oven chamber.
- Select Whole Wheat Cycle; press start.
- When the baking cycle ends, immediately remove the bread from the pan and place it on a rack.
- Let cool to room temperature before slicing.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!