Sesame Flaxseed Crackers
photo by Serah B.
- Ready In:
- Mix ingredients together in medium bowl until a rough ball is formed.
- Knead for 5 minutes or until all ingredients are well incorporated and dough can be formed into a smooth ball.
- Allow to rest for 20 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Prepare two cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Divide dough into 2 pieces and, using a lightly oiled rolling pin, roll each piece out to fit cookie sheet.
- Place dough on pan and slice into cracker-sized pieces.
- Bake for 20 minutes, rotating halfway through cooking. Crackers should be golden brown, and will become crisp as they cool.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm an ethical vegan, atheist, wife and stay-at-home mother of a 7 year old DD and 1 year old DS. I have also been known to hug a tree from time to time, but I don't do it professionally. I love life, walk around in awe of the universe, and am always made happier by things that smell delicious. Like pumpkin pie spice. And turmeric. We've been vegan since Fall '08, and are just starting to feel like we know the tricks of the trade...and Recipezaar has certainly made the transition easier. Yey Recipezaar!