Fiery Scotch Bonnet Hot Sauce
- Ready In:
- 48hrs 30mins
- Heat oil in a medium saucepan over medium-low heat.
- Add the garlic and cook until soft - about 1 minute.
- Add the tomato and cook until soft - about 1 minute.
- Add vinegar, peppers and salt and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Transfer the mixture to a covered bowl and refrigerate for 2 days.
- Strain mixture through a sieve; discard solids.
- Store in an airtight container.
- The hot sauce will keep in the refrigerator for 3 months.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!