Easy Way Lasagna
My son says he has eaten lasagna in so many restaurants, trying to find one as good as mine, but never has. So every time we visit him in Michigan I'm sure to make this for him.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- 9 lasagna noodles
- 1 (26 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 8 ounces cottage cheese
- 1 egg
- 3⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 3 cups mozzarella cheese, grated
- In 13x9 pan, spoon a little of the sauce.
- Place 3 lasagna noodles on the sauce.
- Mix cottage cheese, egg, and parmesan cheese in a bowl.
- Spread 1/3 of this over noodles.
- Add 1/3 of the sauce.
- Sprinkle with 1 cup mozzarella.
- Now, add 3 more noodles, 1/3 more cottage cheese mixture, 1/3 more sauce.
- Add 1 cup more mozzarella cheese.
- One more time, do the layers.
- Bake in 350°F oven for about 1 hour.
- Top should be light brown and bubbly.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation