Pumpkin Seeds the Easy Way
photo by Marg (CaymanDesigns)
- Ready In:
- Wipe fibers from seeds, but do not wash.
- Combine oil and melted butter and pour over seeds; toss to coat.
- Spread out on large baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until golden brown and crisp.
- Cool and store in covered container.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
see 9 more reviews
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a single girl and am always looking for recipes that are simple and don't make a lot. As you can see, I am Libby's Mom and she is a minature dachshund (weiner dog) I took on in 2003.