- Ready In:
1 13 X 9 pan
- Fry the ground beef and boil the pasta ( al dente).
- When beef is done add the cream cheese and work it into the beef.
- When the cream cheese is mixed into the beef well and the pasta is cooked combine all of the ingredients except 1 cup of the mozzarella cheese into a large bowl and mix well.
- Place into a 13x9 pan and top with the remaining mozzarella cheese.
- Bake uncovered at 350 for 15 minutes.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!