Easy Garlic Butter Shrimp
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
I wanted something fast for dinner, and I made this with some grilled vegetables. Easy peasy and delicious.
- Ready In:
- 2 lbs extra large shrimp or 2 lbs jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 1 pinch freshly chopped parsley, for garnish
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges for serving
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Place the shrimp on a baking sheet and toss with the olive oil, salt, pepper, and garlic.
- Roast for 6 to 8 minutes, or until the shrimp are pink and just cooked through.
- Immediately add the butter directly on the hot baking sheet and stir until melted.
- Transfer the shrimp and butter sauce to a serving dish and sprinkle with a bit of fresh parsley, if desired. Serve with lemon wedges.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION