Easy Corn Pudding
- Ready In:
- 15 1⁄4 ounces corn, drained
- 14 3⁄4 ounces creamed corn
- 1 cup sour cream
- 8 ounces Jiffy corn muffin mix
- 1⁄4 - 1⁄2 cup melted butter (just depends on how much butter you like)
- Pre heat oven 375.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Spray pan ( the bigger the pan, the thinner the dish, the quicker it cooks. I double the recipe and use a 9x13).
- Pour mixture into pan and smooth out to edges so it will bake evenly.
- Bake 30 min- 1 hour depending on thickness of layer (til knife inserted in center comes out clean).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!