Easy Chicken Pot Pie
This recipe came from my 1998-99 MOMS church cookbook. It is a very filling, comforting dish.
- Ready In:
- 2 (10 ounce) cans cream of potato soup
- 1 can Veg-All, drained
- 2 cups diced cooked chicken
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- black pepper
- 2 frozen 9 inch deep dish pie crusts
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- Combine first 5 ingredients.
- Spoon into prepared pie crust.
- Cover chicken mixture with top crust.
- Crimp edges to seal.
- Slit top of the crust in several places.
- Brush with egg.
- Bake at 375 degrees for approximatley 40 minutes, or until top of pie crust is golden brown.
- Cool 10 minutes and serve.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation