Easy Cheesy Mac and Beef
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Recipe from Publix. Easy meal, serve with salad, french bread.
- Ready In:
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can swanson beef broth
- 1 cup water
- 8 ounces elbow macaroni (2 cups)
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1⁄4 cup processed cheese sauce
- 8 ounces shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Preheat large saute pan or electric skillet on medium high 2-3 minutes. Place ground beef in pan, cook 5-7 minutes, stirring to crumble meat, or until beef is brown and no pink remains.
- Stir in broth, water and macaroni, bring to a boil. Cook 10-12 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until liquid is mostly absorbed and macaroni is soft and tender.
- Stir milk into pasta, remove from heat (or turn heat off). Stir in both cheeses until smooth and melted. Serve.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION