Simple Easy delicious Cheesecake Recipe
- Ready In:
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 graham cracker crumb crust
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon zest
- 3 eggs
- Pre-heat oven 350 F.
- Use hand mixer.
- Large mixing bowl beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- add sugar, sour cream, vanilla and lemon zest mix for 3 mins.
- Add eggs and mix for 1 minute.
- Pour filling in graham cracker crumb crust.
- Bake for 40 mins or until middle is firm.
- Cool for an 1 hour and chill for 3 hours.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
This was so much easier than the traditional cheesecake recipe, but just as delicious. I used an electric mixer to whip up the cream cheese and other ingredients until they were very smooth and it almost doubled in volume, so it actually fills TWO store bought pie shells (FYI) so I made one in a chocolate cookie shell for a turtle cheesecake, and used the other half of the batter to fill a graham shell for a regular cheesecake. They were both to die for. Thanks for this great recipe.1Reply