Easy Bundt Cake With Flavors of Almond and Vanilla
- Ready In:
- 3hrs 30mins
- 1 cup light brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon almond extract
- 18 frozen dinner rolls, yeast type, uncooked frozen
- 2 tablespoons vanilla pudding mix, cook-and-serve
- 1⁄2 cup almonds, sliced
- Heat brown sugar, butter, and almond extract in a small saucepan. Stir until blended.
- Arrange frozen rolls in a lightly greased 10-cup bundt pan. Drizzle sugar mixture evenly over rolls. Sprinkle with pudding mix and almonds. Cover and let stand at room temperature 3 hours.
- Bake uncovered, on lower oven rack at 350 degres for 30 minutes or til golden brown.
- Remove from oven, and let stand 10 minutes. Invert pan onto a lightly greased plate. Serve warm.
Join The Conversation