Gulf Fresh Date Treat
Perfect with Arabic coffee or tea.
- Ready In:
- fresh dates, pitted and sliced in half (or soft dried whole dates)
- puck cream cheese spread (not regular cream cheese, it's creamier, softer and tastier, found in Arab shops though Danish)
- Pit and separate dates into halves.
- Spread a little Puck cream cheese spread in the indent.
- Enjoy with tea or Arabic coffee!
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
Oh yum, this is such a healthy, sweet treat! I didnt expect this to taste so very good, but it is amazingly tasty! Like CG, I didnt have access to fresh dates, so I used organic high-quality dried ones. I sprinkled this with cinnamon and enjoyed it a lot this way. Im sure I will make this often again. THANK YOU SO MUCH for sharing this recipe with us, Umm Binat!<br/>Made and reviewed for your being VIP during Veggie Swap #49 August 2012.