Easy Beef Kabobs
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
- Ready In:
- 4hrs 41mins
- 1 lb beef sirloin steak, cut into 16 pieces
- 8 wooden skewers
- 3 ears corn on the cob, cut into 1-inch-thick slices
- 1 green pepper, cut into chunks
- 1 cup kraft original barbecue sauce
- 3⁄4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- CUT steak into 16 chunks. Thread evenly onto 4 of the skewers. Thread chunks of vegetables on 4 remaining skewers. Place in a shallow dish.
- MIX barbecue sauce and cilantro. Pour half of the barbecue sauce mixture over kabobs; cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight to marinate. Refrigerate remaining barbecue sauce mixture for serving with kabobs.
- PREHEAT grill to medium heat. Remove steak kabobs from marinade; discard marinade. Grill over direct heat 5 min.; turn kabobs over. Add vegetable kabobs to grill; cook an additional 5 to 6 minute or until steak is cooked through and vegetables are crisp-tender. Warm reserved barbecue sauce mixture; serve with kabobs.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note