Easy Shrimp Kabobs
photo by bonitabanana
- Ready In:
- Wrap each shrimp in a piece of bacon, and thread onto skewers.
- Combine the melted butter, lemon juice, salt and pepper; brush the mixture over the kabobs.
- Grill the kabobs over hot coals, turning the skewers frequently, until the shrimp are cooked and the bacon is lightly browned and crisp, 5-10 minutes.
- Before serving, brush the kabobs again with the butter mixture.
- Pour any remaining butter into a small bowl and serve it with the kabobs.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
see 5 more reviews