Decadent Peanut Butter Pie
photo by Jifreg Recipes
- Ready In:
- 1 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter, plus 2 tablespoons, divided
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed and divided (4 1/2 cups)
- 1 prepared chocolate wafer pie crust
- 1 (11 3/4 ounce) jar Smucker's® Hot Fudge Topping, divided
- BEAT together 1 cup peanut butter, cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with an electric mixer on medium, until well combined. Gently mix in 3 cups whipped topping until thoroughly combined. Spoon mixture into pie shell. Using a spatula, smooth mixture to edges of pie.
- RESERVE 2 tablespoons of hot fudge topping into the corner of a resealable food storage bag; set aside. Microwave remaining topping on HIGH (100% power) for 1 minute. Stir. Spread topping over pie, covering entire peanut butter layer. Refrigerate until set. Spread remaining whipped topping (1 1/2 cups), over hot fudge layer, being careful not to mix the two layers.
- CUT a small corner from bag containing topping. Squeeze bag to drizzle topping over pie. Place remaining 2 tablespoons peanut butter in a resealable food storage bag; cut bag corner and squeeze to drizzle in opposite direction from topping. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!