Cucumber Salad With Lemon Dill Dressing
photo by threeovens
- Ready In:
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sugar (to taste)
- 6 tablespoons oil (sesame is great or other vegetable)
- fresh ground pepper
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons minced fresh dill
- 2 cucumbers, peeled and thinly sliced
- 3 minced scallions
- In a bowl, whisk lemon juice, oil and sugar until thick.
- Add dill, salt and pepper to taste. Mix inches.
- Add cucumbers and scallions, and coat well with dressing.
- Chill for 15 minutes and serve cool.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
see 1 more reviews
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I live in Seattle, but have also lived in the DC area, the Mid-west, California, the South, and New England, as well as China and India plus travel a fair bit, so I have experienced a good number of cuisines and like them all. I eat mostly vegetarian and mostly do a lot of scratch cooking. I am known for my creative use of leftovers and whatever is in the fridge. Too bad those recipes can't go easily into Zaar.</p>