Asparagus & White Bean Salad With Feta & Lemon Dressing
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Killer delicious salad recipe from the Washington Post.
- Ready In:
- 1 lb asparagus, tough ends trimmed, cut diagonally into 1-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon olive oil, extra virgin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon zest, grated
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon mint, chopped, plus more leaves for garnish
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper, freshly-ground
- 1 cup white beans, drained and rinsed
- 1⁄2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup radish, thinly-sliced
- 2 tablespoons scallions, thinly-sliced, both green and white parts
- In a large, lidded pot with a steamer insert, fill with 1 1/2 inches of water and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Steam the asparagus pieces, covered, until they are tender-firm, 4 to 7 minutes. Drain in a colander under cold, running water to stop the cooking. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the oil, lemon zest and juice, mint, salt and pepper.
- In a large bowl, combine the beans, feta cheese, radishes, scallions and steamed asparagus pieces. Add the dressing and gently toss to evenly coat. Serve at room temperature or chilled.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION