Sour Cream Cucumber Salad
- Ready In:
- 2 medium cucumbers, peeled and sliced
- 1⁄3 cup light Italian dressing
- 1⁄3 cup light sour cream
- 2 tablespoons onions, diced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Put cucumber slices in a serving bowl. Set aside.
- Mix remaining ingredients well, and pour over sliced cucumbers. Mix throughly.
- Refrigerate for awhile before serving, as it tastes better cold.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
"I am a Christian wife and mother of 3 kids. Since my DH's high cholesterol, we've been eating better. I never used to like cooking. Since eating better, I've liked learning and preparing new recipes. My kids haven't reconciled themselves to the new eating yet. I grind my own grain and make all my own breads.?Working 2 hours a day in the local high school lunch room.??I am homeschooling my high schooler.? ?Also found out 1 child has multiple food allergies (wheat, dairy, tomato, chocolate, etc) and another is gluten sensitive. So, we just started (July 09) eating gluten and dairy free. I've been busy with getting our house market ready, even though it's not the best time for that.?"
Join The Conversation