Creamy Pesto Pasta With Salmon
- Ready In:
- 1. Boil water & put on pasta.
- 2. Remove any skin from salmon. Salt and pepper & grill 4-6 minutes on each side. You'll know it's done when the salmon becomes flakey.
- 3. In a small sauce pan, mix pesto sauce mix with the oil and milk. Stir constantly and bring to a low boil. Turn heat down and continue to stir until all oil has been incorporated and the sauce begins to thicken.
- 4. Add mushrooms to sauce and allow them to cook a little while the pasta gets to al dente.
- 5. Drain pasta and seperate out into bowls evenly. Put both cheeses (the amount depends on how much you like -- I prefer one slice of provolone and a pinch of shaved parmesan).
- 6. Poor creamy pesto sauce with mushrooms over cheese and pasta.
- 7. Top with grilled salmon fillets. You can add a squeeze of fresh lemon juice if you'd like to, just go light!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!