Cream Cheese Buttercream Frosting
Smooth and not too sweet, just right. Perfect for carrot, pumpkin, red-velvet cake. The cream cheese flavor comes through beautifully.
- Ready In:
- 12 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup salted butter
- 1⁄2 cup shortening
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 12 cups confectioners' sugar
- 12 tablespoons milk
- cream butter, shortening, cream cheese together until light (about 5 minutes).
- add 6 cups of sugar two cups at a time blending completely with each addition.
- add vanilla and 6 tablespoons milk and blend completely.
- add the other 6 cups of sugar two cups at a time blending completely with each addition.
- add the other 6 tablespoons of milk and blend completely.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation